Thursday, May 20, 2010

This and That


We had a wonderful morning with an old friend. With little ones underfoot, our conversations are fragmented and random....but lovely nonetheless! She is about to double her nest...so exciting. My little ones are eating and growing....new shoes were a must today. A sure sign of getting bigger. Water shoes for both, sneakers for my girl who was still wearing a pair 2 sizes too small.....how do their feet grow so incredibly fast? The weather finally smoothed out, and it was perfectly warm and beautiful today.

I am often amazed at how God orchestrates the details of life. I don't believe in coincidences....I do believe that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reasons of why things happen don't reveal themselves until we need to know, and sometimes we never know why things happen the way they do. I'm ok with that. It's nice not to have figure everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment