Sunday, June 13, 2010

Carnival!


*C*A*R*N*I*V*A*L*
I'm not entirely sure who had the most fun. Our local little carnival totally marked the beginning of summer for us. Funnel cake, cotton candy, bottle ring toss, rides and people watching! The bright flashing lights, smell of frying dough and pirate ship swinging....big time old memories for me, new ones created for my babes...

Daddy and Girly in the "Dizzy Dragon"

Beating Daddy at the water squirt game
(the little man riding in the backpack cheered him on)

First solo ride

Orient Express Dragon ride....

Some things never get old!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these carnival rides! I have a pic of the dizzy dragon on my blog as well...how funny. I have not updated mine in forever but I'm hoping to get inspired from yours.
    sarahmeeks.blogspot

    ReplyDelete